- . 118 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Dirt Run Irchester Country Park Forest Trail
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 20km
The Dirt Run Irchester Country Park Forest Trail routes
The Dirt Run, formally known as The Wellingborough Multi Terrain, offers 3 different distances, 5km, 10km, 15km or an all new 20km route.
Runners will be taken off-road through the narrow tracks and trails of the Jurassic Irchester Country Park, in Northamptonshire.
All races will start at the same time and the route will be a 5km lap, with 10km runners completing it twice and 15km runners doing it three times, and 20km participants four times.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Dirt Run Irchester Country Park Forest Trail weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Dirt Run Irchester Country Park Forest Trail reviews (5)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K5th Dec, Northamptonshire3.9(7)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.