Hitch up your sleigh for Londons largest Santa Run and bring a flash of red to the streets of London with thousands of runners dressed as Santa Claus to spread festive fun and burn a few cheeky calories for the holidays.
Join thousands of participants in our fantastic DIFC Santa Run London's Victoria Park - an amazing event in aid of a charity close to your heart_ Over 4,000 people are expected to take part, raising funds for hundreds of different charities, and this is your chance to join them! No previous experience necessary - the spirit of the event is 'taking part' not 'winning' so you can run, jog or walk - you decide!
Run your way around a 5k or 10k course and recover to the sounds of Christmas carols while sampling the delights of mince pies.
How to enter the Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September21st Sep, London
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half - October12th Oct, London
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)