How to enter the Dock2Dock Swim
- Swim 10km
- Swim 5km
- Swim 1.5km
Dock2Dock Swim routes
The 10k & 5k event start in Royal Victoria Dock and swimmers power their way eastward into Royal Albert Dock, before turning around and heading back to Royal Victoria.
The 10k Race is 2 laps of the swim course and the 5k is one lap.
The 1.5k event will take place in Royal Victoria Dock.
With these 3 distances, the Dock2Dock offers a range of distances to suit open water swimmers of all abilities, however, this is a challenging event and is not suitable for swimmers without some open water training.
The Dock2Dock Race will operate using the NOWCA safety system offering all competitors a safe and enjoyable race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Dock2Dock Swim weather forecast
Dock2Dock Swim reviews (4)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Swim the Bay17th Jul, Weymouth
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Aqua Sphere Snowman Swim31st Jul, Capel Curig
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest