How to enter the Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 12km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon routes
This is one of the flattest courses in the UK and perfect for those looking to get a PB.
The course is a 5km lap around the iconic Dorney Lake. Runners will get to feel like an Olympian as they pass over the Olympic Rings near the finish line.
- Half Marathon: 4.5 laps
- 15k: 3 laps
- 10k: 2 laps
- 5k: 1 lap
First Run Course
- The run will start next to the Main Registration Marquee and will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon ?