How to enter the Dorney Lake Run & Multisport Weekender
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
- Run 25km
- Run 30km
- Run 35km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km
- Aquabike: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km
- Swim 3km
- Swim 1.5km
- Swim 0.75km
Dorney Lake Run & Multisport Weekender routes
Set at the spectacular, flat Dorney Lake near Windsor, this event takes you around the perimeter of this iconic water.
The legendary Eton Dorney, as Dorney Lake was called by London 2012, held 30 events throughout the Olympics, with Team GB taking a total of 12 medals. Soak up the atmosphere and invoke their heroics to inspire you to a new PB!
The Dorney Lake course is nestled amongst 450 acres of glorious parkland which includes an Arboretum and Nature Conservation area whilst being just a few miles from Windsor and a short drive from Heathrow airport and west London.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Dorney Lake Run & Multisport Weekender reviews (8)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.