Now in its 11th year, this is the premier Winter Run Series. These events are perfect for anyone looking to get fit or take part in their first event, or for more experience runners looking to lay down a marker. Dorney Lake is the perfect venue for Running Events!
100% accurate course and 100% traffic free. A fast and fun race! Perfect winter conditioning. This fun and exciting Run Series will put you on good form for the coming season.
How to enter the Dorney Lake Winter 5km, 10km, 15km Run
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Dorney Lake Winter 5km, 10km, 15km Run routes
The 5km run will be 1 lap totaling 5km. The 10km distance run will be 2 Laps & the 15km run will be 3. On
completion of the relevant running course proceed into the finish line funnel to collect your finishers
medal. The 10km, & 15km runs go through the finish funnel after each lap, to give you a 5km run split.
Please remember to hand your timing chip in (if you have one and we are using chip timing) before
collecting drinks and refreshment after crossing the line. Failure to hand in your timing chip will result in a
£10 surcharge to cover the replacement of the chip.
Dorney Lake Winter 5km, 10km, 15km Run weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)