Take part in this superb celebration of endurance events. Great for beginners and experienced athletes alike, the flat course tightly hugs the historic lake giving participants some stunning views. Come to race in the shadows of the Olympic rings or for the unique medal.
C-19 PlanF3 Events has confirmed that this event will be going ahead as planned on Saturday 13th Feb 2021 in accordance with the COVID-19 safety measures. Learn more
Consider these instead
The Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - February21st Feb, Windsor
- London Landmarks Half Marathon22nd May, London4.7(3)
"I chose this course as part of my training towards other events but also..."
"Very nice and flat course. Not overly scenic but flat and fast so great for..."
"I enjoyed the run, I ran the 15k, 3 laps of the course. The half marathon was..."
See all reviews
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs routes
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Standard Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Standard distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum ages for the events at the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs?
17 is the minimum age for the half marathon and standard distance duathlon. The minimum age for the sprint, super sprint, 10k, and 15k is 15, and the minimum age for the 5k is 11.
Is there a cut-off time?
There is no strict cut-off but participants are asked to have completed their race by no later than 1:30pm.
Can I wear headphones while I race?
The use of headphones/earphones is prohibited.
Where can I find my results for the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs?
Results will be posted on the F3 events website directly after the race, as well as an email with results.
Is there somewhere I can leave my bag while I race?
There will be no bag drop at this event. Participants should arrive ready to run.
Meet the organiser
Offering fun, friendly, family, fast and focused events across the South. F3 Events was set up in 2006 and has been one of the leading sporting event organisers along the Thames Valley for the past 10 years. Our mission is to organise, deliver and provide first class sporting events along the Thames Valley to aspiring athletes from complete beginners to elites athletes.
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.