How to enter the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run routes
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Frequently Asked Questions
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run weather forecast
Possible light rain and dangerously windy overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon28th Feb 2021, Dorney
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
- Wokingham Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Wokingham4.5(85)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.