Take part in this superb celebration of endurance events. Great for beginners and experienced athletes alike, the flat course tightly hugs the historic lake giving participants some stunning views. Come to race in the shadows of the Olympic rings or for the unique medal.
"I chose this course as part of my training towards other events but also..."
"Very nice and flat course. Not overly scenic but flat and fast so great for..."
"I enjoyed the run, I ran the 15k, 3 laps of the course. The half marathon was..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run routes
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run?
Competitors must be at least 17 years old on the day of competition to enter.
Will there be free parking at the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run?
Yes, there will be tons of free parking available at the event.
Can I bring my dog to the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run?
Due to safety reasons, dogs are not allowed at the event. However, please bring as many family members and friends as you please as it promises to be a great event.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run weather forecast
Possible light rain and dangerously windy overnight.
50% chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 13mph
Meet the organizer
Offering fun, friendly, family, fast and focused events across the South. F3 Events was set up in 2006 and has been one of the leading sporting event organisers along the Thames Valley for the past 10 years. Our mission is to organise, deliver and provide first class sporting events along the Thames Valley to aspiring athletes from complete beginners to elites athletes.
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May, Windsor3.9(54)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)