Take part in this superb celebration of endurance events. Great for beginners and experienced athletes alike, the flat course tightly hugs the historic lake giving participants some stunning views. Come to race in the shadows of the Olympic rings or for the unique medal.
"I chose this course as part of my training towards other events but also..."
"THE BAD: Race instructions were clearly pinched from the triathlon as they..."
"Great flat course as advertised, with water stops and gels every 2.5km or so...."
See all reviews
How to enter the Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Bike 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Bike 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 15km
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run routes
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back course measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 out and back lap, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 out and back laps and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 out and back laps.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 lap and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 laps.
- The 5km, 10km, 15km & half marathon courses are laps around the famous rowing lake.
- The course is fast and flat and takes place on tarmac paths and closed roads.
- This is a perfect course for first time runners or those looking to get a PB
Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Meet the organizer
Offering fun, friendly, family, fast and focused events across the South. F3 Events was set up in 2006 and has been one of the leading sporting event organisers along the Thames Valley for the past 10 years. Our mission is to organise, deliver and provide first class sporting events along the Thames Valley to aspiring athletes from complete beginners to elites athletes.