How to enter the Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon - July
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon - July route
This course is mixed terrain, with the majority being run along river towpaths and tracks, as well some road sections.
It is an extremely flat course, which runs point to point along the Thames. Starting in Windsor and ending in Marlow, runners will pass by Bourne End, Cookham, and Maidenhead.
To ensure the course is not congested the runners will be released in waves, which are detailed below:
Wave 1 will start at 10:00am
Wave 2 will start at 10:05am
Wave 3 will start at 10:10 am
Wave 4 will start at 10:15am
These waves will be communicated to entrants closer to the time.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon - July weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #26 in the UK out of 331 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)