Consider these instead
The Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon - July has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon28th Feb 2021, Dorney
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Windsor Winter Duathlon & Lake Runs9th Jan 2021, Dorney4(26)
Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon - July route
This course is mixed terrain, with the majority being run along river towpaths and tracks, as well some road sections.
It is an extremely flat course, which runs point to point along the Thames. Starting in Windsor and ending in Marlow, runners will pass by Bourne End, Cookham, and Maidenhead.
To ensure the course is not congested the runners will be released in waves, which are detailed below:
Wave 1 will start at 10:00am
Wave 2 will start at 10:05am
Wave 3 will start at 10:10 am
Wave 4 will start at 10:15am
These waves will be communicated to entrants closer to the time.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon - July weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.