How to enter the Dragon’s Back Race
- Run 380km
Dragon’s Back Race route
The legendary Dragon’s Back Race® follows the mountainous spine of Wales from north to south. This incredible six-day journey is 380km long with 17,400m of ascent across wild, trackless, remote and mountainous terrain. It is the toughest mountain race in the world.
*Please not this is not a trail race, the the course follows along the mountainous spine of Wales, with terrain at times extreme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dragon’s Back Race weather forecast
Dragon’s Back Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dragon’s Back Race?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button