The original Dragon's Back Race happened in September 1992, and ever since it has been whispered about with a mixture of awe and trepidation. Its reputation had reached legendary status with fell, mountain and ultra runners the world over by September 2012 when the second race took place. With the modern era of races now taking place biennially, the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race® is respected internationally for both its bulletproof organisation and 'toughest mountain race' status.
How to enter the Berghaus Dragon’s Back
- Run 315km
Berghaus Dragon’s Back route
Berghaus Dragon’s Back weather forecast
Berghaus Dragon’s Back reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Berghaus Dragon’s Back?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Pen Llyn Ultra3rd Jul, Pwllheli5(1)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds3rd Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)