How to enter the Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 20mi
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 333 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Two Castles Run13th Jun, Warwick4.8(14)
- Draycote Water July - 10K & Half Marathon11th Jul, Rugby5(1)
- Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon8th Aug, Rugby4.3(1)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock