- . 31 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Draycote Water October - 10K, Half Marathon10th Oct, Rugby
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.