How to enter the Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile
- Run 10km
- Run 10mi
- Run 20mi
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- Leicestershire 10k – April17th Apr, Prestwold
- Run Silverstone14th Feb, Towcester5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.