How to enter the Draycote Water 10k November
- Run 10km
Draycote Water 10k November route
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
10kStart Time: 9:45am
Frequently Asked Questions
Draycote Water 10k November weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #21 in the UK out of 542 organizers
Draycote Water 10k November reviews (6)
4.1 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – January12th Jan 2020, Rugby
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb 2020, Rugby
- Draycote Water 10K & 20 Mile- March8th Mar 2020, Rugby
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Draycote Water - 10K April12th Apr 2020, Rugby
- Draycote Water - 10K May10th May 2020, Kites Hardwick