How to enter the Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #26 in the UK out of 380 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick4.8(14)
- Draycote Water June - 10K & Half Marathon14th Jun, Kites Hardwick4.5(2)
- Regency 10k29th Mar, Leamington Spa4(1)
- Draycote Water July - 10K & Half Marathon12th Jul, Rugby5(1)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile13th Sep, Rugby4(1)