How to enter the Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #22 in the UK out of 267 organizers
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile12th Sep, Rugby4(1)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Draycote Water October - 10K, Half Marathon10th Oct, Rugby
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)