How to enter the Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick4.8(14)
- Draycote Water April - 10k & Half Marathon12th Apr, Rugby4.3(1)
- Draycote Water May - 10K & 10 Mile10th May, Kites Hardwick4.3(7)
- Draycote Water June - 10K & Half Marathon14th Jun, Kites Hardwick4.5(2)
- Draycote Water July - 10K & Half Marathon12th Jul, Rugby5(1)