The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
The 20 mile run will follow a similar route to the 10m but runners will complete four laps of the magnificent reservoir.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Draycote Water 10K & 20 Mile- March weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Draycote Water 10K & 20 Mile- March reviews (5)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile12th Sep, Rugby4(1)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Draycote Water October - 10K, Half Marathon10th Oct, Rugby
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.