How to enter the Draycote Water - 10K May
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Draycote Water - 10K May route
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Draycote Water - 10K May weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Draycote Water - 10K May reviews (7)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – January12th Jan 2020, Rugby
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb 2020, Rugby
- Draycote Water 10K & 20 Mile- March8th Mar 2020, Rugby
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Draycote Water - 10K April12th Apr 2020, Rugby
- Two Castles Run14th Jun 2020, Warwick