Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Draycote Water - 10K and Half Marathon - May routes
10k Route: The course begins on the upper pathway and heading north for approximately 1km before turning back onto the lower perimeter road. It then continues back to the race village for approximately 1.5km followed by one complete clockwise lap of the reservoir. The race, predominantly on tarmac pathway but including loose gravel in places, is suitable for runners of all abilities.
Half Marathon Route: The course begins close to the south-west corner of the reservoir. The route follows the lower perimeter road clockwise back to the race village followed by two complete laps of the reservoir. The race, predominantly on tarmac pathway but including loose gravel in places, is suitable for runners of all abilities.
Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
- Finisher’s medal
- Race packs collected on the day
- Closed roads
- 500 participants
From the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #19 in the UK out of 505 organizers
Warwickshire's best kept secret for road runners, Draycote Water offers smooth, flat road with stunning reservoir and countryside views.
Running alongside the water, using dam wall pathways and a perimeter service road, you'll find mesmerising views of nature trails, wildlife and boats on the water as you notch up mile after mile. Some short inclines and downhill stretches keep the landscape changing around you, so you'll not get tired of your surroundings, even as you dig in to the later stages of a race.
Draycote Water - 10K and Half Marathon - May weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Draycote Water - 10K and Half Marathon - May reviews (7)
4.3 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What does the price of the ticket include? Does this include a medal etcHello, you will receive a finisher medal and the race is timed using chip timing. There are also water stations along the run route and you will receive a goody bag at the end of the race. Have a good race!
- Hi, a group of us are looking to come over and support our friend who is running the half marathon, can I just check the children and well family dogs are allowed in the park please.Hi there, Children are allowed in the park but I'm afraid dogs are not.
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run13th Oct, Birmingham5(2)
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick
- Rugby Half Marathon & Fun Run - October27th Oct, Rugby4(1)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon29th Sep, Woodstock