Consider these instead
The Draycote Water May - 10K & 10 Mile has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick4.8(14)
- Draycote Water June - 10K & Half Marathon14th Jun, Kites Hardwick4.5(2)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Draycote Water July - 10K & Half Marathon12th Jul, Rugby5(1)
- Draycote Water August - 10K & Half Marathon9th Aug, Rugby4.3(1)
- Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile13th Sep, Rugby4(1)
Draycote Water May - 10K & 10 Mile routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Draycote Water May - 10K & 10 Mile weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Draycote Water May - 10K & 10 Mile reviews (7)
4.3 out of 5 stars