- . 11 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December
- Run 5mi
- Run 10km
Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December routes
The course begins on the upper pathway and heading north for approximately 1km before turning back onto the lower perimeter road. It then continues back to the race village for approximately 1.5km followed by one complete clockwise lap of the reservoir. The race, predominantly on tarmac pathway but including loose gravel in places, is suitable for runners of all abilities.
The course starts next to the race village and is one complete clockwise lap of the reservoir (approximately 5 Miles). The race, predominantly on tarmac pathway but including loose gravel in places, is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
- Warwick Reindeer Run29th Nov, Warwick
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.