How to enter the Draycote Water Winter 10K – February
- Run 10km
- Run 10mi
Draycote Water Winter 10K – February routes
The 10km race begins a short walk from the race village, and begins with a 1km up and back section along the upper pathway of the Dam. Following this runners will complete a clockwise lap of the reservoir.
Runners will certainly be kept on their toes during this race, thanks to some short sharp inclines and declines. Nothing will compare to the sweeping finish along the home straight where runners will be rewarded with well earned refreshments and a finisher's medal.
The 10 mile run is two laps of the magnificent reservoir.
Frequently Asked Questions
Draycote Water Winter 10K – February weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile8th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.