Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
From the organizer
A 4 (marathon) or 2 (half) lap route around the Druridge Bay Country Park. The garmin measured route includes a run on the beautiful beach and sand dunes, passing the large freshwater lakes and surrounding meadows, plus a section through the woodland. The route includes some closed roads, sand and trails. The route is mostly flat. There are toilets available in the visitor's centre and bags may be left there at your own risk. There are two feed stations supplying water, juice and sweets on each lap. We will have chip timing.
Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Foggy in the morning and afternoon.
Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Yorkshire Marathon20th Oct, York4.6(91)
- ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- MBNA Chester Marathon6th Oct, Chester5(1)