A 4 (marathon) or 2 (half) lap route around the Druridge Bay Country Park. The garmin measured route includes a run on the beautiful beach and sand dunes, passing the large freshwater lakes and surrounding meadows, plus a section through the woodland. The route includes some closed roads, sand and trails. The route is mostly flat. There are toilets available in the visitor's centre and bags may be left there at your own risk. There are two feed stations supplying water, juice and sweets on each lap. We will have chip timing.
How to enter the Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Druridge Bay Marathon & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(33)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Manchester Marathon10th Apr 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.