Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 5.3km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10.6km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 21.2km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 42.4km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 5.3km, Run 1.8km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 21.2km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim N/a, Swim N/a, Swim N/a
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Season Finale is the ideal way to finish our year at Dorney Lake, giving you a final chance to take on our fast and flat course in 2018. This is the perfect event for triathletes of all abilities, from first-timers to veterans. Theres a range of distances available, including the return of the popular duathlon, and the younger members of the family can join the fun too with childrens race options.
Expect a feel-good atmosphere with the fastest times of the year being challenged throughout the day, and the quickest finishers for 2018 in each discipline revealed.
- Iconic Olympic venue
- Clean, calm lake waters
- Fast, flat closed road bike and run course
- A chance to test your fitness at the end of the season
- Suitable for all abilities
- Renowned for its electric and supportive atmosphere
- A pre-event Scootathlon for age 4 8 years
- Mates Waves provides the opportunity to race with your friends regardless of age or gender
- Free Parking
- Electronic chip timing
- Finishers medal
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
Season Finale Triathlon route
Season Finale Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Season Finale Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.