This course takes a circular route from Walesby Village in Nottinghamshire, along waymarked paths, and provides a very scenic and navigation free 10.8 mile race, initially on some nice trails, followed by some tough field edges (and sometimes water!) The race takes place annually, usually on the second Saturday in February.
How to enter the Dukeries 10
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Dukeries 10 weather forecast
Dukeries 10 reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May, Bakewell
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May, Buxton
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb, Rugeley
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb, Rugby
- St Annes 10 Mile Run26th Jan, Lytham St Annes