This course takes a circular route from Walesby Village in Nottinghamshire, along waymarked paths, and provides a very scenic and navigation free 10.8 mile race, initially on some nice trails, followed by some tough field edges (and sometimes water!) The race takes place annually, usually on the second Saturday in February.
Dukeries 10 weather forecast
Rain in the morning and overnight.
Dukeries 10 reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Dambuster 107th Nov, Bamford
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Drop Manchester - October9th Oct, Manchester
- The Drop York – Winter Special9th Jan 2021, York4.2(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.