e have had a resounding success in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. It is an event which participants described as the best ultra they have ever entered, The Grim Sweeper will be back to claim more souls in 2017 and this time he wants cake as well your soul. Its a very special 6th birthday edition, because, possibly just for one time only Dusk til Dawn is going on tour to a new location! Just as in 2015 and 2016, as well as the 50 mile ultra, there is also a 13 mile half-marathon, a 26 ish mile marathon course.
How to enter the Dusk ’til Dawn
- Run 80km
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
Dusk ’til Dawn reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dusk ’til Dawn?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul 2020, Bakewell
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph
- Leicestershire Round - Series 38th Feb 2020, Mountsorrel
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield