e have had a resounding success in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. It is an event which participants described as “the best ultra they have ever entered”, The Grim Sweeper will be back to claim more souls in 2017 and this time he wants cake as well your soul. It’s a very special 6th birthday edition, because, possibly just for one time only Dusk til Dawn is going on tour to a new location! Just as in 2015 and 2016, as well as the 50 mile ultra, there is also a 13 mile half-marathon, a 26 ish mile marathon course.
How to enter the Dusk ’til Dawn
- Running: Run 42km, N/a
- Running: Run 80km, N/a
- Running: Run 21km, N/a
Dusk ’til Dawn reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dusk ’til Dawn?
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.