The Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile returns yet again and is the first race in a three-race series which together comprises the Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend. You can run them individually or take part in all three. If you take part in all three and run 26.2 miles, you will receive a specially designed Commemorative Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend Medal.
Each race also features the Mid Sussex Mile, a 1 mile race for both junior runners and adults. It's ideally suited to those new to running. All three races are held under UKA Rules.
Plus the Mid Sussex Fun Run for families.
How to enter the Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 1mi
- Run 0.5km
Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 510 organizers
Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Bloomberg Square Mile Relay - London26th Sep, London
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May 2020, Haywards Heath
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile2nd Feb 2020, Goudhurst4.5(41)
- Children on the Edge Chichester Half Marathon6th Oct, Chichester
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September28th Sep, London