The East Kent Road Relay Series dates have now been announced. The home leg will be on 28th May (at Minnis Bay) – once again we’ll need a few marshals and helpers, so please let the skippers know if you can help.
We have a very good record in this in recent years, but although the competition is fierce at the sharp end of the field the road relays have a lot more to offer. This series of races has always been a popular way to sharpen up and get in some speed work for the summer whilst enjoying the fun of being in a team and the company of club-mates, not to mention the traditional (and now much copied) nosh up after the final race while waiting for the overall series results to be confirmed.
Come along, support your club and have some fun!
Nice Work will be managing the chip timing etc. for these races.
How to enter the East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2
- Run 4km
East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2 weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organizer
East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2?
You may also like
- Canterbury Half Marathon30th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent4th Sep, Herne Bay4.7(79)
- The EDF Energy Lydd 10K15th Aug, Lydd4.7(2)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- Southend Rudolph Run13th Dec, Southend-on-Sea4.5(15)