The East Kent Road Relay Series dates have now been announced. The home leg will be on 28th May (at Minnis Bay) once again well need a few marshals and helpers, so please let the skippers know if you can help.
We have a very good record in this in recent years, but although the competition is fierce at the sharp end of the field the road relays have a lot more to offer. This series of races has always been a popular way to sharpen up and get in some speed work for the summer whilst enjoying the fun of being in a team and the company of club-mates, not to mention the traditional (and now much copied) nosh up after the final race while waiting for the overall series results to be confirmed.
Come along, support your club and have some fun!
Nice Work will be managing the chip timing etc. for these races.
How to enter the East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2
- Run 4km
East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2 weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 2?
You may also like
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Canterbury Half Marathon21st Aug 2020, Canterbury
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 515th Dec, Deal