The East Kent Road Relay Series dates have now been announced, kicking off on Tuesday with a trip to Folkestone, with events every fortnight up to the grand finale at Canterbury’s track on 9th July.
We have a very good record in this in recent years, but although the competition is fierce at the sharp end of the field the road relays have a lot more to offer. This series of races has always been a popular way to sharpen up and get in some speed work for the summer whilst enjoying the fun of being in a team and the company of club-mates, not to mention the traditional (and now much copied) nosh up after the final race while waiting for the overall series results to be confirmed.
How to enter the East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 5
- Run 4km
East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 5 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 5 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was East Kent Road Relay Series – Round 5?
You may also like
- Canterbury Half Marathon30th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- The EDF Energy Lydd 10K15th Aug, Lydd4.7(2)
- The Maverick inov-8 Original Kent4th Sep, Herne Bay4.7(79)
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile17th Oct, Woodchurch4.8(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton