The friendly atmosphere makes East Leake Triathlon a superb event for the first timer (each event we have over 150 first timers), whilst the fast flat course and distance makes for an excellent end to the season. Timing chips will be used, enabling you to view your time crossing the finish line and provide full accurate results/splits on the day.
How to enter the East Leake Triathlon (End of Season)
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
East Leake Triathlon (End of Season) route
TriathlonStart Time: 8:00am
East Leake Triathlon (End of Season) weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
East Leake Triathlon (End of Season) reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was East Leake Triathlon (End of Season)?
You may also like
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.