The friendly atmosphere makes East Leake Triathlon a superb event for the first timer (each event we have over 150 first timers), whilst the fast flat course and distance makes for an excellent end to the season. Timing chips will be used, enabling you to view your time crossing the finish line and provide full accurate results/splits on the day.
How to enter the East Leake Triathlon (End of Season)
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
East Leake Triathlon (End of Season) weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
East Leake Triathlon (End of Season) reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was East Leake Triathlon (End of Season)?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon13th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford