The Eastbourne Half is very much a community event and is most definitely aimed at runners of all abilities. We as organisers are just as excited at seeing the last person finish as we are the first; so why not set yourself the challenge for this year. Get out your running shoes and get training.
The ethos behind the Eastbourne Half Marathon is to raise money for charities and local good causes. Over the years we have given directly to charity over £130,000 and much, much more has been raised for entrants' own personal charities. Please do download a sponsor form and run for a good cause.
How to enter the Eastbourne Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Eastbourne Half Marathon route
The route is mainly flat but with a steep hill between miles 2 and 3. If you are not used to running regularly take it easy! As you pass through Sovereign harbour, there are several tight turns, three pedestrian swing bridges and a small gravel slope which may be slippery. All these hazards will be well signposted and marshalled but please be aware. N.B. These bridges will be down for the 90 minutes, allowing the majority of runners through without a delay. After passing this time you may have to wait a few minutes for the bridge to lower.
Eastbourne Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Caterham Rotary Half Marathon & 10K18th Jul, Redhill4.6(6)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)