By choosing something we’d quite like to have a go at ourselves, we are hoping to appeal to like minded runners, who want to run a challenging but fun marathon on a standard 400 metre athletics track. “That’s a lot of laps!” I hear you say. “Yes,” we say, “105 laps and 195 metres to be precise!”. With all the facilities you need to run a marathon in one place, a playlist made up of songs from your requests and the opportunity to see your supporters every 400 metres, what’s not to like?!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Eastbourne Trackstar Marathon weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Eastbourne Trackstar Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Eastbourne Trackstar Marathon?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.