Cornwall’s biggest running event, the Eden Marathon and Half Marathon returns with a multi-terrain route through spectacular countryside.
A firm fixture in the running calendar, the Eden Project Marathon and Half Marathon offers hilly multi-terrain courses around the famous site, following a challenging route through areas of spectacular mining heritage and beautiful countryside landscapes.
We created the course through Cornwall's dramatic Clay Country not only to offer a unique sporting experience for runners nationwide, but to showcase the unique region on our doorstep. The idea came from a conversation with the local St Austell Running Club, whose commitment, enthusiasm and passion have been invaluable in putting on the event.
The Marathon is just one of the many ways Eden aims to act as a catalyst for economic growth in the local region. If we could build this place, in a former clay pit, surely together we can all take on even bigger challenges…
How to enter the Eden Project Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Eden Project Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Eden Project Marathon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Race The Tide10th May, Mothecombe4.9(36)
- Tsunami Ocean Trails19th Jun, The Wharf4.9(19)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K5th Sep, South Milton
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k11th Oct, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- Great Welsh Marathon5th Apr, Llanelli3(1)
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West25th Apr, Bridport4.4(6)