Distances in this event
- Run 10kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 3km
EDF Energy Power Surge 10K routes
There are two routes – a 10k mixed terrain race (with an event tech top for every runner) and a 3k Family Fun Run (with a medal for every runner) The Fun Run theme this year is Halloween, so feel free to get dressed up. (Fancy dress is optional though!) And of course, there will be trophies for the fastest runners
- 300 participants
From the organizer
This event is celebrating its 6th annual event!
An anti-clockwise loop starting in the grounds of West Burton Power Station and taking in the village of Sturton-le-Steeple, before returning via quiet tracks and the bank of the River Trent.
This is a very friendly and scenic 10K suitable for racing snakes and novices alike. Theres also a 3K fun run for younger entrants.
Frequently Asked Questions
EDF Energy Power Surge 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
EDF Energy Power Surge 10K reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was EDF Energy Power Surge 10K?
You may also like
- The Doncaster 10k24th Nov, Doncaster
- Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K22nd Sep, Sheffield4.5(16)
- Thoresby 1020th Oct, Newark
- Doncaster 10k Road Race24th Nov, Doncaster4.5(15)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)