This event is celebrating its 6th annual event!
An anti-clockwise loop starting in the grounds of West Burton Power Station and taking in the village of Sturton-le-Steeple, before returning via quiet tracks and the bank of the River Trent.
This is a very friendly and scenic 10K suitable for racing snakes and novices alike. There’s also a 3K fun run for younger entrants.
How to enter the EDF Energy Power Surge 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
EDF Energy Power Surge 10K routes
There are two routes – a 10k mixed terrain race (with an event tech top for every runner) and a 3k Family Fun Run (with a medal for every runner) The Fun Run theme this year is Halloween, so feel free to get dressed up. (Fancy dress is optional though!) And of course, there will be trophies for the fastest runners
Frequently Asked Questions
EDF Energy Power Surge 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening.
Meet the organizer
EDF Energy Power Surge 10K reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was EDF Energy Power Surge 10K?
You may also like
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K14th Jun, Lincoln3.3(3)
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Pizza Run - Sheffield26th Jul, Sheffield
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Pizza Run - Nottingham2nd May, Nottingham
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Mar, Nottingham4.4(3)