Consider these instead
The Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Tweed Valley Tunnel Trail Run1st Oct 2021, Peebles3(2)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Run around the historic Holyrood Park and take part in this year's Edinburgh MoRun. The route stays on roads throughout, but has some breathtaking scenic views of the iconic Arthur's Seat and over Edinburgh. The course is hilly, especially for the first 2 kilometres, but is suitable for buggy runners and wheelchairs.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.