15, 21 or 27 miles in 10 hours around a circular route from the Market Hotel, Elsecar (next to the Heritage Centre) south-east of Barnsley GR 385 999. Come and experience some of the highlights that South Yorkshire has on offer. Historic houses, amazing follies, landscaped parkland, wonderfully varied countryside with some terrific views and of course warm Yorkshire hospitality are all included.
How to enter the Elsecar Skelter Challenge Event
- Run 27mi
- Run 21mi
- Run 15mi
Elsecar Skelter Challenge Event routes
Our route takes in Wentworth Woodhouse, Wentworth Village, Wharncliffe Crags, Wortley Hall and Tankersley Old Hall (where scenes from the film “Kes” were shot).
Elsecar Skelter Challenge Event weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Elsecar Skelter Challenge Event reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Elsecar Skelter Challenge Event?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 39th Oct, Cossington4.7(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.