Gower was the first place in Britain to be designated an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' (AONB). The unique peninsula is a protected haven for some of the richest and most varied wildlife habitats in the UK. The coastal trails here are set against an awe-inspiring natural backdrop of cliff tops, downland, woodland, sand dunes and world famous beaches. This trail running paradise is very accessible from most parts of the UK.
How to enter the Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Gower
- Run 34.2mi
- Run 27.5mi
- Run 14.8mi
- Run 6.6mi
Frequently Asked Questions
Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Gower weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Gower reviews (5)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.