The only linear course in the CTS series, running here will nourish your soul like nowhere else on earth. The Northumberland coastline boasts some of the most dramatic coastal scenery in the UK and is best known for its sweeping sandy beaches, rolling dunes, high rocky cliffs, and isolated islands. This striking landscape is steeped in history and there are few sights on earth that compare with Bamburgh Castle and its expansive and exposed bayside setting.
A host of conservation sites, including two National Nature Reserves, testify to the great variety of wildlife and habitats found in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Once here, you will feel as far removed from the pressures of modern life as it is possible to be, so lace those trail shoes tight, take a deep breath and tune into the wind and waves as you let the stunning widescreen panorama unfold!
How to enter the Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 35.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 27.2mi
- Run 12.9mi
- Run 6.5mi
Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland weather forecast
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul 2020, Bakewell
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Calderdale Way Ultra Races6th Jun 2020, Todmorden