How to enter the Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 35.2miCharity Entries
- Run 27.2mi
- Run 12.9mi
- Run 6.5mi
Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland routes
Routes are fully waymarked, but as a backup please consider uploading .GPX files from the event website onto handheld navigation aids.
All routes at the Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland are linear and finish by the 1600 year old Bamburgh Castle after racing along the beautiful Northumberland coast. The ultra and marathon distances both begin in Alnwick, the half marathon begins in Craster, and the 10k in Benthall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Heineken Race To The Castle25th Jun, Bamburgh
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun, Fort Augustus5(15)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- Dragon’s Back Race5th Sep, Conwy
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.