Given World Heritage status in 2001, The Jurassic Coast Path through Dorset is quite simply unique. This is the only location on the planet where in a few short hours of trail running you will travel through a few million years of earth time - all with the ocean as a glorious backdrop. Oh yes, and those years are represented in hills...
Come and join us for our Dorset 10K, half marathon, marathon, ultra and ultra PLUS courses – a tough trail runner's paradise.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Endurancelife Dorset Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Endurancelife Dorset Marathon reviews (6)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.