Exmoor National Park is one of England's best kept secrets, and this stage takes place in the lesser known western area of the National Park where a trail runner's mecca lies. The course encompasses stiff climbs and long descents, open moorland, thickly wooded combes (valleys), historical ruins, dizzying cliffs, exquisitly beautiful rivers and a stretch of coastline that is unsurpassed. We are confident that there is no course in Britain that offers such a variety of terrain within such a compact area. This truly is trail running territory at its best. The Exmoor course is widely regarded as the toughest course in The Series and is definitely a grueling test of endurance for even the very hardest trail and fell runners.
Endurancelife Exmoor Marathon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Endurancelife Exmoor Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Endurancelife Exmoor Marathon?
You may also like
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.