The Jurassic Quarter is an undulating 46 mile Ultra Marathon along the South West Coast Path in the UK. The course covers almost half of England's only natural World Heritage Site, The Jurassic Coast.
The task is brutally simple: to run non-stop from Portland Bill Lighthouse to the eastern end of the Jurassic Coast at Old Harry Rocks.
This challenge can be undertaken as a solo, relay team of two (pair) or relay of four (quad). The atmosphere is of keen and friendly rivalry.
Following 46 miles of mesmerising coastline, there are innumerable steep climbs and descents. This is the ultimate trail runner's rush. Be under no mistake, every runner must be well prepared both mentally and physically.
Endurancelife Jurassic Quarter – Dorset weather forecast
Windy and overcast throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Endurancelife Jurassic Quarter – Dorset reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Endurancelife Jurassic Quarter – Dorset?
You may also like
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.