King of the Mountains is back for round two!
A mountainous out and back route that takes in some of the best climbs in South Wales. Not once, but twice! 2600M of ascent in 120KM.
The route takes in three mountains that feature in the UKs top 100 climbs. Courtesy of Cannonball Timing Services, you will be able to collect a timing split for one of the longest climbs and for the whole course. we aim at least match and if not better our efforts to keep riders fully stocked up on this brutal course.
How to enter the Enduraprep KOM
- Bike 120km
Enduraprep KOM route
120KM Route – A mountainous out and back course that takes in some of the best climbs in South Wales. Not once, but twice! The route takes in three mountains that feature in the UK’s top 100 climbs among many other lung busters in the area!
105KM Route – This route takes in the first half of the 120km route but then takes a flatter and faster course towards the finish, with a leg stinger in the final few kilometers.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Enduraprep KOM weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Enduraprep KOM reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Enduraprep KOM?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London4.4(42)
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids5(8)