/// EVENT CANCELLED ///
The ultimate test of body and mind in Englands glorious Lake District. Think lush green hills, stretching vistas, dramatic weather and sheep. Lots of sheep. Get your fill of fresh air with our exhilarating run and hike adventure.
How to enter the England Weekend Challenge
- Run 21km
England Weekend Challenge route
Stage 1: Hike and run the famous Chair of Idris in southern Snowdonia. 21 km in a loop to the top, around the ridge and back to camp.nnNB: All IGO Weekend Challenge routes are designed so that the distance, the elevation gain and the disciplines ensure that the quickest IGOer would finish in around 4 hours and the seasonal hiker pace would finish in around 7- 8 hours.
England Weekend Challenge weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
England Weekend Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was England Weekend Challenge?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Carlisle Santa Dash8th Dec, Carlisle
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct 2020, Glasgow
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Bangor
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley