How to enter the English Riviera Triathlon & Beach Swim
- Swim 0.75km
- Swim 1.5km
- Swim 3km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 44km, Run 12km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 24km, Run 6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 6km, Run 3km
- Aquathlon: Swim 1.5km, Run 12km
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.75km, Run 6km
English Riviera Triathlon & Beach Swim routes
The English Riviera Triathlon, Aquathlon, and Sea Swim is an endurance festival you will not want to miss this summer.
All events will begin with a fantastic sea swim in the warm and sheltered waters of Goodrington Sands. After slicing through the waves, those doing the triathlon will hop on their bikes and complete the challenging loop around the Torbay area.
For those challenging themselves to the triathlon, know that it is not for the faint hearted, as the bike course poses some challenging climbs that are sure to get the legs and lungs burning. The bike course ends in a zooming descent towards the run course, which will take competitors along a stunning but tough off-road coastal journey, fit with steep hills and steps to challenge you all the way through the finish line and that incredible sense of achievement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
English Riviera Triathlon & Beach Swim weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Sportiva Events are ranked #63 in the UK out of 277 organizers
English Riviera Triathlon & Beach Swim reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Swim the Bay17th Jul, Weymouth
- BHF Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim11th Jul, Bournemouth
- BHF Pier to Pier Sunset Swim10th Jul, Bournemouth
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest