This accurately-measured 5-mile road race, first held in 1993, starts and finishes at the Cheshire County Sports Club playing fields.
How to enter the Essar Chester Spring 5
- Run 5mi
Essar Chester Spring 5 route
The race follows gently undulating country lanes, and is generally downhill for the first 2 miles, before a short climb at halfway. Most of the last mile back to the finish on the playing fields is flat. Prior to slight amendments to the course in 2012, Peter Riley set the course record and fastest time in the UK for 2006, at 23:23.
N.B. the course will be marshalled and roads reopened in line with the pace of someone finishing with a time of 60 minutes.
Essar Chester Spring 5 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Essar Chester Spring 5 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Essar Chester Spring 5?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Manchester Marathon10th Apr 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.