This accurately-measured 5-mile road race, first held in 1993, starts and finishes at the Cheshire County Sports Club playing fields.
How to enter the Essar Chester Spring 5
- Run 5mi
Essar Chester Spring 5 route
The race follows gently undulating country lanes, and is generally downhill for the first 2 miles, before a short climb at halfway. Most of the last mile back to the finish on the playing fields is flat. Prior to slight amendments to the course in 2012, Peter Riley set the course record and fastest time in the UK for 2006, at 23:23.
N.B. the course will be marshalled and roads reopened in line with the pace of someone finishing with a time of 60 minutes.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Essar Chester Spring 5 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Essar Chester Spring 5 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Essar Chester Spring 5?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester4.8(17)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool