This race began as a 6-miler in 1982, becoming a 10k in 1993. It starts on Belle Vue Lane with a 3.3k lap, followed by a longer lap which repeats the first 2k, heading out along lanes on an accurately-measured course around Guilden Sutton to finish at the village hall.
How to enter the Essar Guilden Sutton 10K
- Run 10km
Essar Guilden Sutton 10K route
The 10K start is about 500 metres from Guilden Sutton Village Hall (Race HQ, number/chip collection & where the finish is). The course has two loops, the first 3.2K followed by a larger loop. The first 4.2K undulates, passing twice under and once over the A55 bypass, after which the course is fairly flat. There is a drinks station at approximately 6.8K where the footpath is wide, the footpath then takes you to the lowest point of the course at 8K. There are then a couple of short rises to the finish at the Village Hall.
10kStart Time: 12:00am
Essar Guilden Sutton 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Essar Guilden Sutton 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Essar Guilden Sutton 10K?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.