This is the 2nd event in the 5 race Essex 10K series, running from May 2021 - September 2021. Runners can take part in individual races or the entire series.
The course will be run along a variety of paths - gravel, forestry, grass plains - with exposed tree roots and overhanging branches throughout. Although a challenge, this is suitable for runners of all levels.
The route will be lapped, with runners completing it 3 times.
Water stations will be available after the completion of each lap and the course will be marshalled and distance marked throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Essex Cross Country, Belhus Woods Country Park 10K - June weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Essex Cross Country, Belhus Woods Country Park 10K - June reviews (5)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.