- . 371 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
This is the 4th event in the 5 race Essex 10K series, running from May 2020 - September 2020. Runners can take part in individual races or the entire series.
Underfoot, the route tracks along a variety of paths such as gravel, forestry, grassy plains, with exposed tree roots and overhanging branches throughout. While this is designed to test, the race is suitable for runners of all levels.
The route will consist of two laps.
Water stations will be available after the completion of each lap and the course will be marshalled and distance marked throughout.
10KStart Time: 8:45am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- The Hadleigh Legacy 10k24th Jan 2021, Hadleigh4.9(65)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.