- . 205 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August
- Run 10km
Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August route
This is the 4th event in the 5 race Essex 10K series, running from May 2021 - September 2021. Runners can take part in individual races or the entire series.
Underfoot, the route tracks along a variety of paths such as gravel, forestry, grassy plains, with exposed tree roots and overhanging branches throughout. While this is designed to test, the race is suitable for runners of all levels.
The route will consist of two laps.
Water stations will be available after the completion of each lap and the course will be marshalled and distance marked throughout.
10KStart Time: 9:45am
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Colchester Stampede 10k15th May, Colchester5(4)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.