How to enter the Essex Cross Country Series, Weald Country Park 10K - September
- Run 10km
Essex Cross Country Series, Weald Country Park 10K - September route
This is the 5th event and final event of the Essex 10K series, running from May 2020 - September 2020. Runners can take part in individual races or the entire series.
The mixed terrain course will take you over gravel pathways, through woodland, and across grassy plains, with exposed tree roots and overhanging branches throughout. While this is designed to test, the race is suitable for runners of all levels.
The route will consist of three laps, please be aware of other members of the public who are using the park.
Water stations will be available after the completion of each lap and the course will be marshalled and distance marked throughout.
10KStart Time: 8:45am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Essex Cross Country Series, Weald Country Park 10K - September weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #23 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Essex Cross Country Series, Weald Country Park 10K - September reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)