How to enter the Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September
- Run 10km
Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September route
The course consists of 3 laps on a mixture of gravel pathway, forest ground and grass fields with sections of exposed tree roots and low hanging branches, and is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Race Marshals: Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
Distance Markers: The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
Water Stations: There will be water stations on the route at the finish, passed on each lap, at which water will be provided in recyclable plastic cups.
10KStart Time: 9:45am
Frequently Asked Questions
Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #21 in the UK out of 530 organizers
Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half – March7th Mar 2020, London
- RunThrough Victoria Park Half Marathon 10K & 5K - November16th Nov, London4.8(11)