Distances in this event
- Run 10km
You may also like
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August25th Aug, London
- QE Olympic Park 10K - September7th Sep, London
- Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September11th Sep, London
- Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September21st Sep, London
- Greenwich Park 5k & 10k – September14th Sep, London
- Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10K - September1st Sep, London
- Finisher’s medal
- 220 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Essex Cross Country Series is a 5 event 10k series that takes place annually between April and September, with one race per month. Taking place in 5 different spectacular country parks in Essex, these races offer an opportunity to get away from the road and experience trail running in the summer months. Races can be entered individually. Runners taking part in more than one race will receive series points that are accumulated to become eligible for series prizes when 4 or more races are completed.
Weald Country Park is located to the west of Brentwood, Essex, and at nearly 500 acres, it is the largest of the Essex County Council Country Parks. The challenging traffic free course runs over a mixture of cross country and woodland paths. A few challenging hills will test every level of runner.
Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September route
Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Essex Cross Country, Weald Park 10K - September?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.