The Eton Sprints Weekend triathlons are widely regarded as the official start of the UK triathlon season.
Taking place at the fantastic Eton Dorney Lake, one of the iconic venues of the 2012 Olympic Games.
The venue provides the ideal environment for first time triathletes or experienced athletes looking to get an early season time under their belt and there’s always a buzzing atmosphere for both participants and supporters alike.
Taking place at the fantastic Eton Dorney Lake, one of the iconic venues of the 2012 Olympic Games,
The SuperSprint Saturday event starts with a 400m open water swim in the clear, clean waters of the rowing lake before taking to the closed, flat road circuit for a 4-lap bike course covering 21.2k. The final 5k run follows an out and back course along the side of the rowing tank on tarmac paths.
Eton Sprints Weekend weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Eton Sprints Weekend reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Eton Sprints Weekend?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Henley Triathlon12th Sep, Henley-on-Thames4.7(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.