Starting from Plumpton, we're perfectly set to explore the best of the South Downs. The ride begins with a short warm-up loop, before going over the infamous Ditchling Beacon. You’ll get full 360-degree views from here, and the sea will be in your sights. Heading off to Lewes you'll then ride towards Glyndebourne and Alfriston before looping back inland and heading for home. This is a stunning route full of challenging climbs and rewarding views that should offer something for everyone, and with 4 different routes to choose from, this is the perfect summer challenge.
How to enter the Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive
- Bike 144km
- Bike 96km
- Bike 48km
- Bike 19km
Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The KM Big East Kent Bike Ride10th Oct, Deal
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.