Starting from Plumpton, we're perfectly set to explore the best of the South Downs. The ride begins with a short warm-up loop, before going over the infamous Ditchling Beacon. Youll get full 360-degree views from here, and the sea will be in your sights. Heading off to Lewes you'll then ride towards Glyndebourne and Alfriston before looping back inland and heading for home. This is a stunning route full of challenging climbs and rewarding views that should offer something for everyone, and with 4 different routes to choose from, this is the perfect summer challenge.
How to enter the Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive
- Bike 144km
- Bike 96km
- Bike 48km
- Bike 19km
Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Evans Cycles Brighton Road Sportive?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- BHF London to Reading Bike Ride21st Mar 2020, Sunbury-on-Thames