Now in its sixth year, this winter gem is not to be missed!
Starting just south of Basingstoke, were perfectly set up for a great day in the saddle. After leaving the event centre, were quickly out into the countryside and enjoying a seasonal spin that should keep you warm in the December air! The route is mostly undulating and is one of the flatter rides of the series, but will still throw up a credible 4,600 ft of climbing (long route). Riders will head east and then south along quiet country lanes before skirting the South Downs for the return leg.
This ride is a fantastic opportunity to explore the Hampshire countryside and clock up some winter miles, all of course whilst getting in good stead for the festive period and year ahead.
How to enter the Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive
- Bike 112km
- Bike 80km
- Bike 48km
- Bike 19km
Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive weather forecast
Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive?
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London