Now in its sixth year, this winter gem is not to be missed!
Starting just south of Basingstoke, we’re perfectly set up for a great day in the saddle. After leaving the event centre, we’re quickly out into the countryside and enjoying a seasonal spin that should keep you warm in the December air! The route is mostly undulating and is one of the flatter rides of the series, but will still throw up a credible 4,600 ft of climbing (long route). Riders will head east and then south along quiet country lanes before skirting the South Downs for the return leg.
This ride is a fantastic opportunity to explore the Hampshire countryside and clock up some winter miles, all of course whilst getting in good stead for the festive period and year ahead.
How to enter the Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive
- Road Cycling: Bike 112km, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 80km, N/a
- Bike 48km
- Bike 19km
Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Evans Cycles Hampshire Road Sportive?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun 2021, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.