Back for its fourth year, we are returning to the stunning Osterley Park.
Surrounded by gardens, park and farmland, Osterley is one of the last surviving country estates in London. Now a National Trust property, with excellent transport links to London and elsewhere, we think it’ll serve as a fantastic venue for a sportive.
The route is somewhat deceiving; once we’ve left the estate we’re soon out into the countryside and leaving the city behind.
This is the first fixture on the RIDE IT calendar so will be a great opportunity to work off any festive indulgence and get the New Year off to a flying start! The Estate is a short hop from central London by tube but a world apart.
How to enter the Evans Cycles London Road Sportive – Sunday
- Bike 118km
- Bike 86km
- Bike 65km
Evans Cycles London Road Sportive – Sunday weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The KM Big East Kent Bike Ride10th Oct, Deal
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.