An increasingly popular area for cyclists, the Wiltshire Downs offer spectacular riding in an area steeped in history.
Starting from Wiltshire College, this location has enabled us to produce a fantastic route that explores the best of the northern part of the county. The ride is predominantly undulating countryside, but will of course throw up a few hills along the way. We'll take in some of the best landmarks in the area, including the famous Wiltshire White Horses and Hackpen Hill. The Vale of Pewsey and the Marlborough Downs will provide an array of classic Southern English scenery, for what is set to be another great day of road cycling.
How to enter the Evans Cycles Wiltshire Road Sportive
- Road Cycling: Bike 128km, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 99km, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 58km, N/a
- Bike 24km
Evans Cycles Wiltshire Road Sportive weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Evans Cycles Wiltshire Road Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Evans Cycles Wiltshire Road Sportive?
You may also like
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Dragon Ride5th Jun 2021, Port Talbot5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.