The Challenge is an off-road and self-navigated challenge through the picturesque Hertfordshire countryside around Stevenage. RUN or WALK our classic off-road courses 13.1 miles, 18miles, 26.2 miles or 50K. The event will be held under ARC rules.
How to enter the Fairlands Valley Challenge Weekend
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 18mi
- Run 13.1mi
Fairlands Valley Challenge Weekend reviews
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Thames Path Challenge10th Sep, London5(1)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Running Tribe Series - Race 2, Course 227th Feb, Chalfont Saint Peter
- Running Tribe Series - Race 3, Course 327th Mar, Chalfont Saint Peter
- Running Tribe Series - Race 4, Course 123rd Apr, Chalfont Saint Peter
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.