How to enter the Falmouth Triathlon: The Seal
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 18km, Run 4.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 9.7km, Run 2.4km
- Duathlon: Run 0.4km, Bike 0.4km, Run 0.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.075km, Bike 0.6km, Run 0.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 1.2km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 2.4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 4.8km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 4.8km, Run 3.6km
Falmouth Triathlon: The Seal routes
For those looking for a perfect open-water intro course, a fast course to unleash your speed on, or simply a course with breathtaking views and a buzzing event atmosphere, look no further than the Falmouth Seal Triathlon.
The stunning finale to the Cornish Tri Season starts with a dip in the calm waters of Cornwall's swimming hotspot, before biking along the spectator-lined, closed Cliff Road, letting the energy of the crowd spur those spinning legs faster. Riders will round the awe-inspiring Pendennis Point and back, 4 times for the Big Seal and 2 times for the Little Seal, before doing the same course on your own 2 feet as you blaze towards the finish line on the Beach. Make sure to look for seals off-shore as you race along the coastal course.
Bring the kids along to participate in the youth events where they will get a true taste of triathlon as they slice through the shallow, turquoise water and bike and run through the beautiful Queen Mary Garden. For the youngins' 5-8 years of age, there is an awesome Scootathlon, where the first leg will be a 400m scoot, before they hop on their bike, and finish with a run onto the beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Falmouth Triathlon: The Seal reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Falmouth Triathlon: The Seal?